Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

  1. #41
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was mainly from the RNC/Palin bounce which is starting to even out know. Have you checked the polls recently, Obama is leading in almost everyone of them I think and leads in most battleground/swing states now. </div></div>

    I watch both CNN and Fox and both have said the bounce is far gone (so you can stop using that excuse now) and that Barry is still losing ground in the polls and McCain is actually leading in the swing states as well. </div></div>

    That was the excuse while Mccain was gaining ground, Im not still using it because he is losing ground. I dont know the last time you watch Fox or CNN but Mccains lead is gone and Obama leads by 2 or 3 overall/and those swing states also. Might want to update yourself.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    That update had been done just about 5 minutes before I posted it on Fox. I don't remember which poll it was but the subject was the convention bounce and how it hadn't been a factor in a couple weeks and McCain was still gaining numbers.

    You see I do my fact checking first, unlike alot of people.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    Ohhh Fox, explains things. Obama has gained 3 or 4 points in the last week or 2. So dont see how Mccain is gaining any ground?

  4. #44
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    He's always gaining on fox..the times news has a link that keeps up with daily progress on nearly all of the polls...and McCain gained until last Monday...now he's slippin.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #45
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    Actually they were reporting from a website <span style="color: #FF9900">http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ </span>

    So it wasn't just a Fox slant.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    Have you looked at the lil "standings" box at the top right? That's the same site the times news was getting their data from.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #47
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    According to that link, the 6 swing states are split between the two, but the margin isn't that great either way. Still a lot of crap to wade through for another month and a half.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #48
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    Those things change daily as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #49
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw this posted elsewhere about biden.......

    I agree, and both ways. The big key here is having your waders on for another month and a half.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •